- Aviva In-Home Care
- $102,700.00 -151,210.00/year*
152 Del Prado Dr
Seeking caregivers for a leading San Francisco home care business, Aviva In-Home Care. Applicants may be CNA or HHA-certified, or non-certified caregivers (if you have prior personal care experience). Caregivers who can work daytime shifts are really needed right now. We're a fun company, who like fun motivated professionals who show joy for their jobs as nurse assistants/aides.
We're pleased to offer:
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Highly competitive pay starting at approx. $15/hr for experienced caregivers, with opportunities to earn over $20/hr for some assignments.
- Overtime pay for major holidays
- Health care benefits for qualified full time (and some part time) caregivers
- Other available benefits like Vision Care, Dental Care, Disability Insurance, and more
- Paid training that you can do from your own home
- One of very few in-home care agencies that offers the Certified Companion Aide (CCA) credential earn a credential in as little as 8 hours that makes you more marketable for every job!
- Flexible work schedules that can be part-time or full-time based
- A friendly, experienced management team that is hands-on and accessible (24x7 we can be reached by phone)
- Sick pay up to 72 hours per year
- Caregiver bonuses